This project comprises a web application that allows medical patient assistants to order food for patients during their hospital stay.
It can work on a desktop computer, but it was designed to be used on an iPad or in an android tablet.
This is Susan,
She leads the patient nutrition department at a major hospital and wants to provide an excellent service to patients during their stay.
Her problems are:
- Not having an up-to-date list of patients and their rooms.
- Centralizing patients requests for meals.
- No way to know what a patient has ordered.
- Keeping an updated list of meals for the patients to choose from.
- Not knowing when a meal is ready to be delivered to the patient.
- Not knowing when a patient empty tray is ready to be retrieved.
- Not knowing what portion of the meal the patient has eaten.